пятница, 16 ноября 2018 г.

Quick makeup tips for busy moms

QUICK MAKEUP TIPS FOR BUSY MOMS

Makeup in the summer is not as big of a priority as it used to be.

I used to have a pocket of my bag devoted to lip gloss and powder … and before I stepped out of the car to walk into Target or wherever I was going I would do a quick check, un-shine my nose and swipe on some lip gloss.
Well, I’m a little bit older, a little bit more frazzled, and I feel the need to look a little more put-together now as I push the cart with the very personable and talkative preschooler in it. Lip gloss just doesn’t cut it as I make the transition from talking to complete strangers to being That One With The Crying Kid .
I pack a different arsenal now, one that can do everything I need in just a couple of swipes in the store bathroom before we make our round and after I have bribed someone to sit on the potty with stickers.
I’ve tried a couple of all-in-one makeup products, and love that it not only makes makeup easier but portable and always helps me look more put together.
I can keep it with me in case I run out of the house without anything on, which happens more than I’d like to admit and lucky I rarely run into anyone I know in real life in front of the pull-up diapers section. It’s also really fast, so I keep it in the downstairs bathroom so I can quickly throw on a face as I tell my son to find his shoes which are always missing.
My first foray into the all-in-one makeup world was a swipe of MAC Cosmetics Casual Color collection. I had stopped to check out the crazy bright colors offered, considered a peach and finally decided on the rosy Weekend Getaway color to try.
It only takes a little dab on my cheeks and lips to get some color in the right places, focusing away from my slightly sunburnt nose and sweaty forehead this summer and making me polished in a minute to go out for the evening.
It stays on really well but make sure your lips are nice and soft before putting this on!
After that foray I finally got the guts to buy something I had wanted for a long time- a nice elegant black tube of NARS Cosmetic’s The Multiple in their famous shade of Orgasm.
I know right? It’s just fun to say that in a quiet room.
Anyway, it’s a peachy-bronze and glittery color that works beautifully on my eyes and cheeks, warming up my face just enough to make my face look ‘naturally pretty’ instead of just ‘natural’. I throw it on my lips too, over a swipe of Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm in Tiger Lily.
Want to try out the idea? I grabbed a tube of the ELF Cosmetics All Over Color Stick in a deliciously-scented pale shimmery pink that works great on me as a highlighter, but I’m itching to try out a darker color as another option to carry around with me everywhere (who cares if it gets lost, it was a dollar).
I’m planning on keeping this obsession going for quite a while, as I learn the fast-paced morning routine of getting my son to preschool on time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Tips For Quick Makeup Application

Tips For Quick Makeup Application Life is very hectic no matter the time. People are always rushing around, and especially durin...